What good is an AED that only works
half the time?
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. The other half requires
cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
You deserve an automated external defibrillator (AED) that helps you all the time. And, only one AED can actually see when you are doing CPR
and help you do it well. You need more than just commands, without assistance. That's not smart, and it's certainly not help.
AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide
feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by
any other automated external defibrillator (AED).
- Not pushing hard enough? It will
tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, "Good compressions."
- Not pushing
fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will
tell you to continue.
ZOLL believes AEDs should not
just deliver a shock. They should also help the rescuer provide high-quality cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
That's why you need ZOLL AEDs, the AED Plus with Real CPR Help.
The AED Plus offers:
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all
victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
AEDs use consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.